Just like Ratatouille (movie) – Anyone Can Cook, me and my husband have been trying to make it easy for anyone to write and publish a professional quality Book.
With that goal, anyone can write and publish, we are working on “Ratatouille-Framework”. As of now, it is still undergoing development, but the end product can still be shared with some good CRITIQUES.
What does Ratatouille-Framework achieve? Many things. Here is just a quick summary
- Easy to write/update/monitor updates to the book
- Easy to collaborate with different authors
- Author is free to focus on contents rather then fight with formatting
- Auto Versioning to identify revision of book
- Create various sizes of PDFs
- Create Customized/stripped/full HTML Edition also
- Use various fonts as chosen by end user or author
- Create PDFs separately for Print Media and Screen Media (See http://eclipsebook.in/preface/formats-of-the-book/)
- Continuous improvement and continuous delivery of major updates of the book
- PDF Encryption
- Emailing personalized PDFs
- Preview Editions
- Live Books
Go ahead to this online form and request the book of your choice. As of writing this article, following books are available in various page sizes and formats. You will receive your copy within 1 day.
- The Gods of Mars
- A Princess of Mars
- The Bible, Old and New Testaments, King James Version
- The Bible, New Testaments, King James Version
- The Count of Monte Cristo
- Sample Book (Just a preview of different features of Ratatouille and how books are written into it. )